Cheryl bought dinner home, and a huge cup of honey milk tea w jelly ♥ it's almost my happy drink, already.



We rushed to finish dinner and get ready by 7pm, as we're going Kbox. $8nett promo till end of month. I wanted to drive, but Daddy wanted use the car as well. And since we couldn't send him else we'll be late, so he sent us. And we went to the kbox at AMK.









I told Cheryl, "Don't worry, I'll photoshop away my (v.v.v.huge) pimple."
And she replied, "Eh!! I was just thinking your pimple so big."

Seee. We can read each other's mind, and we say the same thing at the same time always!

And I patiently (digitally) removed my pimple. If only I can do it in real life. It's disgusting. And in case you're wondering, it is on my cheek! In fact, the unripe version can be seen in my Monday entry.











We left at 10+. Took a slow walk to Tiff's place to pass her her lens.

**GEO LENS SPREE #11 NOW OPEN**

And she passed me my birthday present!! =D Actually feels quite nice to receive a present even though it's not my birthday! Hmm... it's the 8th anyway. Close enough.

There was a taxi leaving the car park, so we flagged it and left. Didn't had much time to catch up w her.

I opened it when I got home. And it's a Juicy Couture bracelet. It's a STRAWBERRY!

Love strawberries cause it's red w "polka dots" and it's almost a heart shape.

Thanks Tiffany!!






* All pics taken w Cheryl's Canon ixus 130, as I left my cam at home =(