And she asked if I'm Singaporean, and if I'm still studying, else why am I free on a Monday afternoon!
Met up with bf soon after. We bought tickets, and then to Sakae Sushi for buffet. Which was totally a wrong choice since I've got a weird appetite recently. I'll only eat half a main course and then go for desserts.
Anyway, we skipped dinner. Means that I only ate, technically, one main course that day.
I've got two portions of sashimi
He's too busy to post for pictures!
But I forced him, thus the unwilling face.
Bf's fav mayo. Which I don't take.
Hair's not obedient lately. Quote Jo "Open curtain".
I'm closing the "curtain".
Bf kept laughing at me. He said that I'm U-shape faced. It used to be a V!!
No more mochi for desserts =(
Bad weather.
Loots from Daiso. Bought Hello kitty plaster for Cheryl, and a perfume bottle so that I can carry my DKNY every where I go. =D
We caught Monga. Didn't think it's some thing I would like to watch, but we caught it after all as there's eye candy Ethan Juan, and Mark Chao. But it's a nice show!! With lots of funny parts. Every one should catch it. Only thing, its in Hokkien!! I had to rely on the subtitle. The only words familiar are the vulgarities. I'm a Hokkien, and I shan't be ashamed to admit that I don't understand, since we don't speak Hokkien at home. Moreover, Singapore's Hokkien is "diluted".



Desserts at the Honeymoon Dessert. We each had Mango sago, and shared a mango pancake, which he didn't like. I finished the whole thing. And this is one quarter of it.
Packed mcnuggets meal back to his place as we were afraid we'll be hungry later. Cabbed home at 11+ as usual.
Before today, I haven't taken the train for two whole weeks!! Interesting huh.