170410 - Cheryl went to the Zoo that day. And since I was awake in the morning (to send the car to servicing), I made sure she's ready. Prepared her water bottle the night before, made sure she brought the umbrella, wet tissue etc.

And she told Kor that she feels like she's going for an excursion. A primary school excursion! Cause I kept fussing over her. Big sisters have such maternal instinct.

I even sent drove her all the way to the MRT, and made a U turn to Shell for servicing.

Spent the day at home folding clothes. Helped Cheryl to clear her mountain, while watching 五味人生. Always feel like a mother when I'm folding clothes.



Waited till 9+ for Mommy to come home for dinner. Since it was just the two of us, we had instant noodles.

I went to pick her up at close to midnight. She's prawning with her friends. And I joined them for a while.





Ultra huge prawn...





Cheryl's bbf since sec school.

Hello Evelyn and "Libra friend" Jiening!!
And Denise and Jasmine if you're reading this as well.



I think Cheryl's friends read my blog to find out Cheryl's dirty little secrets. Heh!

And I sent them back. And homed.

Heheh! Took pics w the rose Evelyn bought cause it matches my top.



Mommy was in her room admiring her collection. This is one of the many boxes she has.