Those were the days, when I was taller than Cheryl... and when apparently, I didn't like Minnie mouse that much. And I had skinny legs. Actually, on a closer look, I'm wearing my fav pink Minnie mouse top + skirt. It comes as a set.
It's taken at the Disney Fest. Can't remember which year is this though. But according to this, "1997 Disney Fest". So maybe it's 1997. Which means that I was nine, and Cheryl six. AND I remembered that I was having a fever that day. I was on MC!
Guess this is the only time Mommy bought us to such places.
Anyway, after my previous post, I drove down to Funan. $2 ERP, $2 parking and just like that, $4 flew out of my cash card.
Met up with Mommy at the temple along Phillips street. There were no parking, and I had to park at the dark alley.
It's I can't remember which god's birthday. And they had opera. Feel kinda sad for them because no one stayed and watch. Granted it's for the gods and all, but still...?! I would watch if only I understand what they were saying. It's Teochew, I think.
It was 9+ by then, and we couldn't decide what to have for dinner. Mommy decided to drop by Uncle Patrick's new shop at Furama. He's selling jeweleries.
We parked at People's park since Furama = hotel = parking more ex right.
Check out the lift buttons! So scary!!
We left at 10. And I couldn't think of what to eat, as I've already passed the hungry stage. And I don't feel like eating anything though I'm starving. Contradicting huh... I think Libras talk like that.
And so, two starving sua ku sat in the car with no where to go =( We called Cheryl. But she didn't want to join us. In the end, we went to Ice³ AGAIN -.-
We went to the one at Serangoon Gardens as we wanted to pick Mama up. We dropped by her house, but she's sleeping.
V.scary can!! You can open the gate, and walk up to her house. Imagine any Tom, Dick and Harry doing that. But the main door's locked. And her room lights were off, so we assumed she's sleeping. And decided not to scare her by knocking the door. Reckoned that she can't hear it anyway. =X
That's my dinner. Waffle with strawberry supreme and caramel.
And Mommy's BBQ chicken, which is not nice. We had to wait v.long as they put the wrong sauce for her -.- I told Mommy that they'll just wash it off and put the BBQ sauce. Hahah!!
We sat for a while, took a stroll to Chomp chomp to get dinner for Kor. And drove back. But the time we got home, it was past midnight!
The strawberries I had last night.