100410 - After lunch w the whole family at tpy lor 7, we sent Daddy and Kor home, and the three of us went Paya lebar. The stupid cashier forget to remove *beep beep beep* thingy in the bag. And we had to go back to have it removed.

Flood the blog w our pics......









After that, we went to Amara to get the bags we reserved.







I bought a pair of heels, and a bag.



This is the bag that I wanted, in pewter. But in the end, I gave in to temptations and bought the other bag. I didn't want to get that bag because it's been out for some time already. And it's the same bag, I bought for Jillian for her b'day last year (Already tempted then). And also jo, yuk and me bought the cream one for sq for her b'day.

But I bought it after all!!!!!



I can't find the pic on their site. I suppose it's too old already =( But here's us choosing...







And Cheryl bought a bag as well. Means we spent more than $150, which also means that we got 20% off!!

Mommy wanted get a drink. We went to the Mac drive through to get drink, fries and the cinnamon thingy. We parked the car near mommy's office, and ate.

Drove them to the MRT. Mommy went home. Cheryl met her friends. And I waited for bf to meet me.

We went to Vivo for dinner. Waited more than 20 minutes for a parking lot. We ate at the food court.

I wanted to get something to snack on from Awfully Chocolate but he didn't let me. And I wanted to join the long queue for the HK dessert stall, but he dragged me away =(

So I bought mac strawberry milk shake, while he get nuggets for his Mom. And we went back to his house. And I drove back at night, with a terrible headache =(

Went to top up petrol, and bought the CLEO mag even though I hardly ever finish reading it.