Shopping at Silom.





It was our last night there, and we went to have dinner @ Best. We spent a long time there, eating slowly, and sharing old time family stories with Dear dear.
We talked about our litter of kittens. We had like a dozen of them when we were still staying in Serangoon. And Mommy was saying that Kor will bring back injured stray cats. And Cheryl did the same!
And she started her favorite story about me when I was still a little kid. There was once, maybe when I was three? She bought a dress for my birthday party, and I insisted on wearing it just for a normal dinner. I cried and cried when she refused to let me. And she got scolded from Daddy, "Just let her wear la!"
Well, that's my habit till now. I have to wear my new clothes ASAP! Cus I know, normally, if I keep it I'll forget about it, and I won't wear it any more.
And everything must match, cause that's how my Grandma brought me up ❤





And let every other night, we have bubble bathe. Shiok~~!

More photos on facebook.
It was our last night there, and we went to have dinner @ Best. We spent a long time there, eating slowly, and sharing old time family stories with Dear dear.
We talked about our litter of kittens. We had like a dozen of them when we were still staying in Serangoon. And Mommy was saying that Kor will bring back injured stray cats. And Cheryl did the same!
And she started her favorite story about me when I was still a little kid. There was once, maybe when I was three? She bought a dress for my birthday party, and I insisted on wearing it just for a normal dinner. I cried and cried when she refused to let me. And she got scolded from Daddy, "Just let her wear la!"
Well, that's my habit till now. I have to wear my new clothes ASAP! Cus I know, normally, if I keep it I'll forget about it, and I won't wear it any more.
And everything must match, cause that's how my Grandma brought me up ❤
And let every other night, we have bubble bathe. Shiok~~!
More photos on facebook.