The whole day, I kept regretting not wanting to go to Chatuchak. It'll our less chance, but I didn't think it was necessary since we've covered most of the market yesterday. The whole day I kept saying, "ai, should go Chatuchak...."
Anyway, that day, we went to the Grand Palace, cause we got cheated the other day rmb?
Ya. And so, our parents came along that day. And when we reached the Grand Palace, this Thai guy came to us and said to enter at the other entrance. Which was closed to tourist, I saw when we drove pass in the cab.
But the three other people refused to listen to me. And walked all the way there, I followed sulkily, because I couldn't believe they chose to listen to that guy, whom I think was the same guy who cheated us the other day. But Dear said it wasn't him.
And when we reached the other entrance, another guy said that the Grand Palace is closed today for the locals to pray.
So I insisted that we go back to the first entrance, and ignored any one who talked to me. Dear said I was rude. But why should I be kind to people who tried to cheat me?! Seriously.
And so, we walked in, managed to buy tickets and entered. There were load full of tourists, "closed for locals", what bull shit.
It was such a stupid idea to go on that day since it was a Sunday, like I said, we should have gone to Chatuchak! People mountain, people sea. zzz. And I was sulking the whole time, cause Daddy made such a bad arrangement.
But whatever, and when Mommy complained that she was tired, I gloated, and blamed them for listening to the cheat, and for walking all the way to the other entrance. Such a waste of energy right!






There was a replica of the AngKor Wat. We were there last year, and every thing looks just like that. So cute!










The Grand Palace was also where the Emerald Buddha was. I read that this monk found the statue at don't know where. It was covered with stucco. Something like cement. Until one day, don't know why, a piece at the nose chipped off, and it was then that they realised, that it was made of emerald. Or maybe, not real emerald. Aiz. Something like that la.
We went to pray. It was such a serene place, I felt like sitting in front of the Buddha for a long time. Anyhow, I sincerely prayed for everyone's well being. And hope that all our wishes come true =)
Took a break at the coffee shop.
"Mommy, take photo for us!!"

"Okies! Now with the specs..."

"Now both!" Mommy and Dear gave the -.-""" face. Wahahaha!! Funny! I was just kidding, but when I saw their reactions, I knew I had to go ahead. Just look at Dear's face, as compared to the first pic!



After which, we visited the museum, and then took a cab to the Golden Buddha temple in Chinatown.





Chinatown in the day... we had trouble looking for the restaurant we usually go because we always go at night! Everything look so different.

Walked up and down, left and right... and we finally found the restaurant, where we always go for their crab fried rice, and bird nest.




Since it was early, we went shopping at MBK again.

Later that night, we had dinner at the chicken rice place again. Unfortunately, somehow, it wasn't as good as the first night. We wanted to bring Mommy to Khao San market. But because we were out of cash. We decided to just shop near our hotel, while Daddy go drinking.


Trying on his new shirt!

What a mess!

More photos on facebook.
Anyway, that day, we went to the Grand Palace, cause we got cheated the other day rmb?
Ya. And so, our parents came along that day. And when we reached the Grand Palace, this Thai guy came to us and said to enter at the other entrance. Which was closed to tourist, I saw when we drove pass in the cab.
But the three other people refused to listen to me. And walked all the way there, I followed sulkily, because I couldn't believe they chose to listen to that guy, whom I think was the same guy who cheated us the other day. But Dear said it wasn't him.
And when we reached the other entrance, another guy said that the Grand Palace is closed today for the locals to pray.
So I insisted that we go back to the first entrance, and ignored any one who talked to me. Dear said I was rude. But why should I be kind to people who tried to cheat me?! Seriously.
And so, we walked in, managed to buy tickets and entered. There were load full of tourists, "closed for locals", what bull shit.
It was such a stupid idea to go on that day since it was a Sunday, like I said, we should have gone to Chatuchak! People mountain, people sea. zzz. And I was sulking the whole time, cause Daddy made such a bad arrangement.
But whatever, and when Mommy complained that she was tired, I gloated, and blamed them for listening to the cheat, and for walking all the way to the other entrance. Such a waste of energy right!
There was a replica of the AngKor Wat. We were there last year, and every thing looks just like that. So cute!
The Grand Palace was also where the Emerald Buddha was. I read that this monk found the statue at don't know where. It was covered with stucco. Something like cement. Until one day, don't know why, a piece at the nose chipped off, and it was then that they realised, that it was made of emerald. Or maybe, not real emerald. Aiz. Something like that la.
We went to pray. It was such a serene place, I felt like sitting in front of the Buddha for a long time. Anyhow, I sincerely prayed for everyone's well being. And hope that all our wishes come true =)
Took a break at the coffee shop.
"Mommy, take photo for us!!"
"Okies! Now with the specs..."
"Now both!" Mommy and Dear gave the -.-""" face. Wahahaha!! Funny! I was just kidding, but when I saw their reactions, I knew I had to go ahead. Just look at Dear's face, as compared to the first pic!
After which, we visited the museum, and then took a cab to the Golden Buddha temple in Chinatown.
Chinatown in the day... we had trouble looking for the restaurant we usually go because we always go at night! Everything look so different.
Walked up and down, left and right... and we finally found the restaurant, where we always go for their crab fried rice, and bird nest.
Since it was early, we went shopping at MBK again.
Later that night, we had dinner at the chicken rice place again. Unfortunately, somehow, it wasn't as good as the first night. We wanted to bring Mommy to Khao San market. But because we were out of cash. We decided to just shop near our hotel, while Daddy go drinking.
Trying on his new shirt!
What a mess!
More photos on facebook.