191010 Tuesday - Day 7 ❤ The day I dreaded

Cause it's our last day. And a whole lot of things to do when I get home, thus dreading it.
But all good things comes to an end.

There's a coupon thingy at MBK...













When back to the hotel to get our luggage, which I single-handedly packed. I actually kinda secretly like packing luggage cause I never fail to surprise myself when I see how much stuff I managed to put inside. And they always come out undamaged, even after the rough handling.





Total : 54.9Kg. Still got space lo!
And the funniest thing was that somehow, all the locks broke during this trip! All three luggage, except my pink one. The first one that broke was the one we lent Dear. And so, he used another one. While we packed all the food in the broken one, just in case it opens.

And the other one, the lock got jammed as well! And when I tried to un-jam it, it broke =X







Dear bought donuts...



We later realised that it's expensive =X It's 2+ SGD each, but it was yummy!



All time fav.





And back in Singapore!

Kor and Cheryl came to pick us. We want to eat near Dear's place. I met up with Rachel who stayed nearby, and they sent Dear home.

Later that night, I went over to Dear's place to zzz *bonus night!*