190510 Wednesday ❤ Date with Shrek and Alex O'Loughlin

I managed to get a pair tickets for the Bloggers' Exclusive: SHREK FOREVER AFTER movie premiere, organised by OMY.SG. And the first person that came to mind, to ask to the movie, was of course Cheryl.





I later realised that it's a bad choice, since Kor and/or dear will want to watch it as well. And their movie partner = me. While Cheryl, on the other hand, could watch it with her friends!! I only thought on that on the train towards Dhoby Ghaut, which is obviously, already toooo late!!



We reached Cathay pretty late. We went to collect the tickets first, since we didn't want to be too late, and miss the show!







We were only left with less than 15 minutes for dinner after collecting the tickets. We shared fried rice at the Chinese restaurant at B1. And rushed back up. Which was stupid as the show didn't start on time.





Cheryl was coughing like crazy, so she bought a bottle of "golden" ice mountain for $2.40!



And I didn't know we were watching it in 3D!!

I was looking forward, yet dreading to watch this as it's "FOREVER AFTER". It means it's the end right? =(







Since we were early, we get to take pictures. And our row was empty! And I think cause we collected the tickets quite late, we were seated near to the screen.

And they had ushers to direct us to our seats. "May I assist you to your seats?" And he whipped out a touch, to light up the stairs. So cute! It's like attending a really expensive concert.



The curtains kept moving, and Cheryl says Shrek is hiding behind it.



And we were given Shrek Koko Krunch!



I bought popcorn on the way up. And my caramel popcorn, came in a cute box! Six bucks well spent cause it's so much nicer then normal popcorn. Every bite is sweeeeeeeeeet ttm! Cheryl couldn't resist and took a bit, and she coughed non stop the whole night!!









The movie ending quite fast. I thought that the previous Shrek movies were cuter. The storyline was "expected", or old. As in there's a bad guy, defeat the bad guy, end of story. Something like that.

Well, I know whatever I say, people will still catch the movie, since it's Shrek. =)

***
Side track - I wanna share my pics taken at USS at the Far Far Away castle.



With Gingy, and Donkey.



And Puss.



***

Since the night was still young, we decided to catch Back-up Plan. We been wanting to watch it together, and since we're out, we thought why not. Cheryl checked the timing with her phone. And we walked over to Plaza Sing to get tickets. It was about 9 then, and the show's at 9.30. Such good timing.

I think there's something wrong with me. I always go to movies, and get "attached" to the male lead! This time, obviously, it's Alex O'Loughlin, not Shrek!! Watch Back-up Plan and you'll know!!



The show's funny! Well, the usual romance comedy that the young and old alike, will enjoy. Need I say more?





We ended at 11+. Kor was kind enough to come pick us up =) It's funny cause I've never ever asked him to pick me. Cheryl's the one who usually call me to pick her. And I didn't know how to ask! Cheryl says just ask "Kor, can you come and pick us?" Like it's so easy?!

Anyhow, I don't want to make that a habit.

Tonight's a great night even though 90% of the time, we were just sitting side by side, not talking. ❤