180510 Tuesday [2/2] ❤ Farm beside the bookshop

Just when I thought I'm suddenly friend-less, Shuqin asked me out. Well, not that I'm really friend-less, just that some how, some where... suddenly, everyone's busy. At least I hope.

Impromptu meet up with Shuqin at Orchard. I was late. And thankfully, she was held up at work.

We walked and talked and shopped. And bought a few stuff.

And we had dinner at KFC where we talked about a lot of random stuff like roller coasters (more on that later) and our primary school.

OMG!! I totally forgot about the little "farm" at our old school. The one with rabbits, and chickens. And we said in sync,

"... beside the BOOKSHOP!!!"

And we can feed the animals with the grass. Cheryl rmb the rabbits too!!
Hahahah!! That conversation was so funny!!

I miss the old building. Too bad it's no longer in use gone!! =(

And we walked over to FEP. Most of the shops were closing up by then.











And we took a bus home from there. I walked pass Joanna's house, and heard MJ barking!! I thought it was my imagination. I smsed Jo, and she confirmed!! Scary!

K now, on the roller coasters...

SQ!! Remember I told you bout the scary ride at the UK fun fair (27 feb 05).
And I said I wasn't sure if I took it... I did!!

I managed to find the album with the photos we took.

Me on the Evolution. Obviously I'm not alone!! I went with Kor, and his then-girlf. And I'm not a light bulb k!! I had to go cause Kor don't like taking such rides.





There's the King Loops.



The video is like in fast-forward mode!!



And the Air Force 1.







I don't know what got into me then. But you'll never see me any where near a roller coaster.