180510 Tuesday [1/2] ❤ Running Errands

First, Daddy and I went for lunch. And then, we drove to Kallang to get some stuff.

After that, we went to tpy central. Daddy went to the bank. While I went to Popular. Then Breaktalk to get bread for Cheryl. I spent $7+ on bread!! Five pieces of bread to be precise. Isn't that enough for a meal for two?! Cheryl asked for 1-2, but I bought extra for everyone at home. And I went to the food court to get Kor's lunch.

Dropped Daddy. Drove to Cheryl's office (within tpy) to pass her some stuff. Then back home.

And shock and horror!! I found out that Popular charged me for an extra game! I charged me for two, when I only bought one. And they didn't charge me for my 8Days.

I had to drive back to Popular. And they gave me a refund. Dropped by the prayer's shop on the way home to get prayers stuff. And went home.

It was 5+ by then. And I realised, I'm going to be late for my appointment with SQ!!