I spent the whole day at home, doing work, and watching 就想賴著妳.

In the evening, Kor and I went to pick Mommy up from work, and Cheryl from driving. And then Long House for dinner.



Mommy's friend gave her sweets...



Cute right!! It's actually just 2 balls. The patterns is on the wrapper.




160310 - Met bf at Harborfront for lunch at Pizze Hut.





We caught Nodame Catabile The Movie. We didn't enjoy that much, probably cause we didn't watch the drama. And I missed the ending cause bf needed to go as he's meeting someone.

Shopping after show. And then to his house at night.

I wanted to stay over, but Mommy gave her stupid attitude again. I got fed up, and pack up my stuff and cabbed home. Luckily I reached Toa Payoh at midnight. Else I've to pay extra again.

The moment I open the house door, Kor said "Eh I though you not coming home."
And Mommy replied,"ya lah, cause I didn't let her. you see her black face you know already."
And I walked straight in to the room.