I managed to wake up at 9am! Surprisingly. Reason for waking up this early, was to go to Godma's house to do the pineapple tarts for CNY. It's a yearly affair. And every year, she will say "next year don't want make already" (cause so much work, and effort. And manpower getting lesser every year!) But in the end, we've been doing it every year. Since I was a little girl.

I drove to pick Mama up with Mommy. And to Godma's place. Cheryl joined us later as she had driving lesson.

We started at 11. And did all the way till 7pm!

Before baking...


After...




Dinner w family at Upper Serangoon. Had curry rice, again. It's the family's favourite now.




And yes, you should have noticed by now, Cheryl cut her hair!

Last night, she asked every one at home for opinion. And was so desperate... she asked who was I talking to online (no one, just on the com). "Eh!! Why you not talking to Yuling. Faster talk to her and ask her!"





Some time back, I had thoughts of cutting my hair short too! But every time I mention it to ANY ONE, he/she will give me a big fat NO. And so... I've gave up.

That's me with short hair, if you can't imagine. And FYI, the last time I had short hair was in primary school.

This pic taken in 1997 (Primary 3), when we visited Hong Kong. I think that was the last time I had short hair, cause I rmb tying different hairstyles to school on P4 and P5.



And Cheryl's....

May or may not be the last time she had short hair. Just want to post this cause she's soooo cute in this pic. Chinese New Year some many years back. When I was still in primary school.



And I've found matching ribbon for my new pouch.

I was upset cause I couldn't find my small minnie mouse key chain. And Cheryl held up my phone and said, "Take some thing from here lah! You hang so many things, so noisy. You think pasar malam uh."

Cheryl bought me tat ribbon, cause it's like minnie mouse's bow!!
And the minnie mouse is from PR's Nicole =D