снει 曦 ᶱᴥᶱ i complement. says (02:43):
how deep u want to go?
YuKiNg - Ultimate Inspiration says (02:43):
lol like me and u. can talk about anything?
снει 曦 ᶱᴥᶱ i complement. says (02:43):
:$
YuKiNg - Ultimate Inspiration says (02:43):
no need to feel like there's some things cant say kind
z u think alot huh
You'll be surprised how much our relationship advanced in the recent years. It's like we're "sisters" ever since sec school, but we were never this close. One day last year, we started talking... and we talk online every night. I talk to her online, more than talking to my bf. And suddenly we meet at least once every week. And still, we can talk non stop. Some times, I wished I had a brain like hers.

She's like my boyfriend!

I think I'm scaring her. She fears nothing but another girl falling for her.


Time for bed! Got to get up at 9am =( Been ultra long since I got up this early.