I heard someone quarrelling v.loudly when I was in the toilet. IT sounded rather scary. And I thought... I'll be safe, I'm at home, they can't hurt me. I started to recognize the voices. And few minutes later, my house door opened, and the pair of voices came in. My parents.

00:29 after typing the above, Kor came in to the room and asked if I could go dinner with him. He said he just wake up cannot drive. And so, we went Lor 5. After that, we went to Mac to find Cheryl, who was with Jocelyn.

We sat there till now. We just reached home.
It's hard to change yourself.
It's hard to change other people.
If people you care for are like that, there's nothing you can do about it.
That's what Kor told me. Sad but true huh.

Then we talked about dreams and passion. Cheryl's doing accountancy cause the job pays. Her friend's studying for her passion. And I told them, I didn't not have an ambition, even when I was a little girl. You know how children always say they want to be doctors and teachers.....

Kor turned to me and said, "You wanted to be a princess, I remembered."
And he continued, "Your life time dream is to marry rich."
Cheryl agreed, and said that my dream is to be a tai tai. If only.

I like the sound of that.

***
I forgot to set the alarm last night, but I managed to wake up at 11.29. Exactly one minute before the time that I would have set my alarm.

I realised, that I always leave home at the time that I'm suppose to meet the person. Somehow, my brain thinks that I can teleport. Thus explaining the reason why I'm always late, and that's why I'm taking cab all the time since it's technically the fastest mean of transport.

And today, I was late (again), by 10 minutes cause that's how long it takes to reach central from my house.

Met Yuling for lunch. And we had Delifrance. We sat there for damn long. Ate. Shopped (online), which reminds me that I spent $70+ at BC last night. And played with LEGO!

We ended up stacking all the LEGO pieces on the car. And now, it looks like a Chingay float.





And we went to Kiddy Palace.



But Yuling couldn't find what's she looking for. And we ended up going to Toy r us at Novena.



We went Cotton on. Yuling's sure to blog about what happened there. She's been complaining about it the whole night.



The shoes she wanted... It's $39.90. And there were one or two that were tagged at $10. We were so happy. And quickly took it. But it's one size too small. And in silver. She wanted black. V.funny cause we kept talking to the salesgirl boy, who didn't know the promo was over at first. And he quickly gave us the $10 pair.

After squeezing her feet in (she managed), we went back to the the shelf. And it turns out, the promotion is not longer on. And alllllll the shoes are back to the original price.







We went Mos for dinner. As usual, cause it's quite there... we like. =) We went LJS at first. But left after 5 minutes cause it's soooo noisy! I've good hair today. But yuling refused to take pics with me at mos =(

And and and. I gave Yuling the wrong magazine. And made her walk all the way back to the MRT station to return me my 8days! Hehe. Sorry!!

And sorry to bf cause I played too much with Yuling that I didn't keep track of time. And thus didn't meet you.

And.... arm aching due to the baking yesterday =(

AND I only found out today, that my 3 dear sisters... Jo, SQ and Yuk have the SAME SHOE SIZE!! WTH!
Yuling says she's the only normal one cause the other 2 so small size, leg so big!! They're size 38, btw. I'm 37. I'm normal too.