Went down to Pink Room that afternoon cus the plumber was coming, and Joe wanted me to be around. I'll blog more about that later.
Met up with Mommy who was in town for dinner. I tell you, Mommy's the last person you should as for directions. I didn't have much of a choice cause somehow, Raffles place area is a huge maze and I can never join point A to point B.
She gave me directions to walk one big round, all in 4 inch heels that hurt like crazy. Imagine walking three sides of a rectangle, when I could have walked only one. I should have trusted my sense of direction, instead of my mother. She's one who could get lost within Toa Payoh.


Matchy...

And because we were too tired to walk all the way to the MRT, we tried our lucky to ask Cheryl, who was at home, to pick us. Mommy got me to call, since she said that if she'd to ask, Cheryl would reject directly.
I gave Cheryl the wrong directions. Me, as usual, can't tell my left from right. And she drove right pass us and ended up at some weird place. And somehow, she managed to find her way to Mommy's office. And so, we had to walk there =(
Oh!!! My classmate, Zoe, gave me a belated present a few days ago after she found out on Facebook, that it was my birthday.
It sure was something that I would have bought...


Met up with Mommy who was in town for dinner. I tell you, Mommy's the last person you should as for directions. I didn't have much of a choice cause somehow, Raffles place area is a huge maze and I can never join point A to point B.
She gave me directions to walk one big round, all in 4 inch heels that hurt like crazy. Imagine walking three sides of a rectangle, when I could have walked only one. I should have trusted my sense of direction, instead of my mother. She's one who could get lost within Toa Payoh.
Matchy...
And because we were too tired to walk all the way to the MRT, we tried our lucky to ask Cheryl, who was at home, to pick us. Mommy got me to call, since she said that if she'd to ask, Cheryl would reject directly.
I gave Cheryl the wrong directions. Me, as usual, can't tell my left from right. And she drove right pass us and ended up at some weird place. And somehow, she managed to find her way to Mommy's office. And so, we had to walk there =(
Oh!!! My classmate, Zoe, gave me a belated present a few days ago after she found out on Facebook, that it was my birthday.
It sure was something that I would have bought...