Cheryl was still having school holidays, while Mommy was on leave. Thus we went out for lunch with Mama and EE.

Cheryl drove, we went to pick Mama, and EE then to MOF@Amk.





We also found out, on that day, that Kor and Cheryl passed their TP on the same date! Years apart of course. But so qiao! It's a one in 365 chance.
Oh. We went to EE's house for dinner. Cheryl and I helped in the cooking.






Yummmm~~ Gone were the days where we have good old home cooked food. I miss those times =(
Cheryl drove, we went to pick Mama, and EE then to MOF@Amk.
We also found out, on that day, that Kor and Cheryl passed their TP on the same date! Years apart of course. But so qiao! It's a one in 365 chance.
Oh. We went to EE's house for dinner. Cheryl and I helped in the cooking.
Yummmm~~ Gone were the days where we have good old home cooked food. I miss those times =(