This was one of those rare chance that you'll see the whole family, all FIVE of us, along Orchard road!
We went 313@Somerset for teppanyaki.







Love the "bubble" lift at Somerset Central.

Cheryl and I went prawning after dropping the rest at home.

Wedges from Fashion Market. And Cheryl's Birkenstock.


And I had chocolate ice cream cone. The nice guy let me taste a few flavors before deciding which. They had many flavors. But I chose the boring chocolate. But it isn't normal more me. I don't usually take chocolate ice cream.

The uncle said, "我帮你加粉。" And it became so disgusting =X

We were there for about two hours and didn't catch many prawns. So we left. We went for supper at HK Cafe@Kovan.




And crazy Cheryl had a "craving" for singing and wanted to go Kbox. The ones nearby closed at 2am. It was 1am by then. That's when I suddenly recalled that Huiying said she sang till morning, means there's a kbox some where that is open! Thanks to the iphone, we managed to find kbox's number and found out that the one at Cine closes at 6am.
And so we drove back to Somerset. Free parking at the 鸟大便 car park.


We left at 5+am. We look fresh yah!


YES!! ALL THESE IN ONE NIGHT!

Top from Wonderland spree.

We went 313@Somerset for teppanyaki.
Love the "bubble" lift at Somerset Central.
Cheryl and I went prawning after dropping the rest at home.
Wedges from Fashion Market. And Cheryl's Birkenstock.
And I had chocolate ice cream cone. The nice guy let me taste a few flavors before deciding which. They had many flavors. But I chose the boring chocolate. But it isn't normal more me. I don't usually take chocolate ice cream.
The uncle said, "我帮你加粉。" And it became so disgusting =X
We were there for about two hours and didn't catch many prawns. So we left. We went for supper at HK Cafe@Kovan.
And crazy Cheryl had a "craving" for singing and wanted to go Kbox. The ones nearby closed at 2am. It was 1am by then. That's when I suddenly recalled that Huiying said she sang till morning, means there's a kbox some where that is open! Thanks to the iphone, we managed to find kbox's number and found out that the one at Cine closes at 6am.
And so we drove back to Somerset. Free parking at the 鸟大便 car park.
We left at 5+am. We look fresh yah!
YES!! ALL THESE IN ONE NIGHT!

Top from Wonderland spree.