I went for a run with Shuqin that morning. Actually, it was more of a brisk walk at the stadium. After which, we went to tpy central for a while. And then got home to wash up.
She came to pick me up at around 1pm. We went Hougang to get her stuff. The GPS couldn't detect us. And she wanted to use the street directory, which not for the life of me, do I know how to use.
Daddy wanted to put one in our car too! I laugh it off, and told him it won't be ofmuch any help.
Anyhow, we managed to find our way.


We reached Kallang Leisure park in no time. Just lunch at KFC. And because we had time to kill, we took photos!


And went to the arcade.





At 4pm, after the finishing cleaning the ice, we went ice skating! I was kinda dread going because it was my first time, and I had no idea how. And every time I get a task that I've no confident of/ idea how to complete, I'll take forever to do it. Ask Kor (aka my boss) and Dear, they'll know.

SQ assured me that I'll be fine, since I know how to roller blade. But the last time I bladed was in primary six. For god's sake, I was only twelve. That was a century ago!




It was scary at first, but I've got the hang of it. And I managed to move a little faster. But still, I didn't dare to go real fast.
We were there for two hours. The last fifteen minutes were spent taking photos.
Without flash...

... and with flash.








We left, and bumped into Sili.

And cause we had no where to go, we went to take photos at the old National Stadium.





Jo's kuey chap for dinner ❤ And as usual, I only had the normal food like my fav tau pok. SQ had the weird weird food like the intestines.

SQ's first attempt on Photoshop....

To SQ : I quote you, "Muackz!"
More pics on facebook.
She came to pick me up at around 1pm. We went Hougang to get her stuff. The GPS couldn't detect us. And she wanted to use the street directory, which not for the life of me, do I know how to use.
Daddy wanted to put one in our car too! I laugh it off, and told him it won't be of
Anyhow, we managed to find our way.
We reached Kallang Leisure park in no time. Just lunch at KFC. And because we had time to kill, we took photos!
And went to the arcade.
At 4pm, after the finishing cleaning the ice, we went ice skating! I was kinda dread going because it was my first time, and I had no idea how. And every time I get a task that I've no confident of/ idea how to complete, I'll take forever to do it. Ask Kor (aka my boss) and Dear, they'll know.
SQ assured me that I'll be fine, since I know how to roller blade. But the last time I bladed was in primary six. For god's sake, I was only twelve. That was a century ago!
It was scary at first, but I've got the hang of it. And I managed to move a little faster. But still, I didn't dare to go real fast.
We were there for two hours. The last fifteen minutes were spent taking photos.
Without flash...
... and with flash.
We left, and bumped into Sili.
And cause we had no where to go, we went to take photos at the old National Stadium.
Jo's kuey chap for dinner ❤ And as usual, I only had the normal food like my fav tau pok. SQ had the weird weird food like the intestines.
SQ's first attempt on Photoshop....

To SQ : I quote you, "Muackz!"
More pics on facebook.