Cheryl woke me up that morning. I was shifting around in bed, and she said "Are you waking up? I'm hungry." -.-"
And so, we got ready, and went Bugis for Nandos.


Shopping at Sasa, and we sent $50+ there! I bought masks which I can never be bothered to use. I gave some to my vain boyfriend.
I drove her over to FEP. She's so spoiled. I wanted to drop her at Taka, but she insisted that I send her to FEP. I had to drop her at the door step!!
After which, I went over to dear's house. Fell asleep as usual. And we woke up at 9+ for dinner. We had Teochew porridge at Bio crescent.

Went back to dear's house. And Cheryl called when I was about to leave. And so, I went to pick her up. I managed to find my way!!
And so, we got ready, and went Bugis for Nandos.
Shopping at Sasa, and we sent $50+ there! I bought masks which I can never be bothered to use. I gave some to my vain boyfriend.
I drove her over to FEP. She's so spoiled. I wanted to drop her at Taka, but she insisted that I send her to FEP. I had to drop her at the door step!!
After which, I went over to dear's house. Fell asleep as usual. And we woke up at 9+ for dinner. We had Teochew porridge at Bio crescent.
Went back to dear's house. And Cheryl called when I was about to leave. And so, I went to pick her up. I managed to find my way!!