200510 Thursday ❤ Yami yogurt

Cheryl and I used to bug Mommy to buy us Yami yogurt when we were younger. There was a branch along City Hall. And we would walk pass it when we walk to our shop at the Adelphi. But Mommy will only get it for us once in a blue moon as she says it's expensive.

Met Bf at Ion. And we had Tori Q for lunch, to satisfy my craving. And cause Mommy gave Cheryl and I vouchers for Yami yogurt, I went to claim mine =)



We went to LV as dear wanted to get the LV KEEP IT bracelet. Now he has two. He wanted to give me one, but I didn't want it.

Dear's getting a LV bag for me for my birthday =)



We went Burberry and I saw the TONAL CHECK PERSPEX TOTE BAG. It's pink!! So pretty!! But Bf says he'll only get a LV for me. So I suppose, I'll have to save up for this myself, if I really want it. But BF says no one will know it's Burberry =X Well, if I ever set my hands on it, I'll announced it loud and clear on my blog. Whaahaha!!

In fact, I saw this colorway a few months ago, but it was the bigger version. I like this size better. ❤❤❤ If only they had my wallet in pink when I bought it.



I then realised, that all my branded stuff are gifts. Well, it's not that I can't afford and ask for them k!! When I receive such gifts, I'll give back a present of the similar value. In other words, it's like paying for them myself. Just that it has more sentimental value since it's a gift.







We went Tangs as they were having 12% rebate for members. Bf wanted to get a watch. And I saw one from DKNY that's quite pretty. It's almost $300, and there's a 20% off + 12% rebate. So it's quite a good deal right. But I didn't get it in the end, as it'll end up sitting in a corner, collecting dust, with my Guess watches.

Oh. And I wanted to get a Canon photo printer at Tangs. But they didn't have the pink one. I was tempted to get it as it's $139 - 12% rebate = $120+.

It's selling at $179 at Best Denki, and $169 at Challenger. Idk why it's so cheap! But still, I didn't want the silver one. So I didn't get it.

We took a bus. Oh. We wanted catch a movie at PS, but idk why we didn't. We went Habourfront. And then back to his place.

Pizza hut's Crunchy Chessy bite for dinner. It's not as nice as it looks =(





And I cabbed home later that night. The taxi uncle drove like crazy. Felt like my pizza was on its way out!