I'm feeling damn KNS now. I woke up with a runny nose.

01:11 Shit. I'm going to die. I'm going to bed now. Blog tmr. I think I need sleep w a plastic bag beside me. Feel like puking. =(

Met up with Yuling and Shuqin at Bugis. Tiff joined us for lunch at Seafood Harvest. Funny how I managed to be on the same frequency as Yuling.

Yuling gave SQ a packet of sugar, saying that she's not sweet enough. And I gave yuling a bottle of chilli sauce. And then, there's Charlie. Yuling asked SQ to ask him about the chocolate factory.

We managed to catch each others jokes.







We had to force Yuling to take this pic. Thus her unwilling face position.





We went to Bugis street again. Our mission this time was to get CNY clothing for Yuling. And I think we did a good job! Yuling's surprised by our ability to find our way around that "maze". And Sq called me "chel chel" like it's been years since I last heard that. V.funny.

After spending about 2 hours there, we were hot, and tired. And decided to go for a drink at J.Co.







I don't know why is Yuling sulking =(







Check out her shopping... she says, got money don't spend, she'll feel uneasy.
Shuqin's happy cause she didn't buy anything. And me, I bought a pair of nude colored flats for only $15.90.



Happy with her buys.



She was suppose to go home for dinner. But she can't bear to leave us (I assume). And we chatted at J.Co from 6pm till 9! $2/person for each hour. I think it's money well spent. And OMG, we can talk non stop. I think I enjoy meeting up with them more than meeting bf. =X But obviously I won't tell him. Hehehe. And after so many years, we finally talk about the incident at the car park.

We trained back to Tpy for dinner, at a coffee shop. And bused home. And the stupid bus kept jerking. I almost died in there. =( Hate taking the bus.