I want a pink LG Lollipop!!



I've pass the age of I-want-I-throw-a-tantrum-I-get-it. And so, how am I getting my hands on it, I don't know.



"Love at first sight", alright. After research, I'm having second thoughts. Maybe it's infatuation. But i think it's time to change my phone. I've been using my F480 for 14 months already. But I'll still want to keep it, cause I'll have problems using the keypad if I have nail extensions on. Hehe.

I wanted a phone with Wifi, but they don't have any in pink. But screw Wifi, since I've survived 21 years without that. And I've a camera, so I don't need a phone with ultra good camera. I won't have time for the mind blowing applications on a iPhone. So, I concluded that simplicity is bliss.

More pictures and reviews *here* and *here*

❤ You-know-who-you-are, how about a Valentine's Day deal? =)