Collected the flowers and longevity buns at Lor 2. Lunch at tpy central w parents. Washed the car with Cheryl. Rushed to get ready. Collected the cake. And we finally arrived at Yum Cha at Serangoon Gardens.

It's Mama's 90th birthday.

Red roses for Mama.



And pink roses for my aunty.





Yum Cha.





The "main" table, with Mama and the old folks relatives.



Our table's for the younger generation.
Namely -
Cheryl and me.
Charmaine and Desiree.
Gavin, Gabrina and Gareth.
Oh yah, and they "threw" one maid to our table. The maid who accompanied one of the mamas.



Des looks v.big in this picture. =X



I like me in this pic, cause I look skinny. Hehe.





And we had steamboat as one of the dishes! Weird right.











Eh. We're all looking away cause we were looking at the other camera. For a while, we were likes stars. All the cameras were out to take pics of us. Hmm. And now I wonder if I have any unglam pics.



Roses for Mama.





The Tanyeos.





Cheryl and I wore matching dress, kinda.





The baos...



And the cake that I ordered! =D And I chose the pic, and my fav Chocolate Royal frm Sweet Secret. It was a big surprise for every one. They all gathered around the cake for a super long time.

And the waiters were quite cute, cause they gave me, Cheryl, Charmaine and Desiree the piece with our faces.

This pic was taken during CNY last year.



My aunt (it's her b'day as well), and the other Grandmas.



Mommy just told me that...
2nd Grandma in the pic, and the last 2 ppl in the pic, are actually real siblings (from the 3rd wife).
My Grandfather, whom passed away before I appear, is their step brother (2nd wife).
And Changi Mama (3rd in pic) is their eldest sister's husband's (both passed away) 2nd wife. It's quite surprising cause they're quite close.



This white haired Grandma asked if I rmb her. Apparently, Mama used to bring me over to her place when I was a little girl. Mama looked after me when I was little, btw. Daddy would send me to her place, and pick me up after work.







More pics on facebook.