300110 - Drove Cheryl to school.

And was tempted to call Yuling to see if she's in school. But I changed my mind cause -
1.Hair and make up not done
- was in a hurry to leave home else Cheryl will be late for class.
2.Bf might be unhappy if I meet him too late
- cause today's his off day. And I didn't meet him on his off days for 2 weeks already/since he start work.

And therefore, went straight to BF house instead. Bought tickets online, and we drove to vivo.

We parked at the Seah Im carpark instead. Since parking at Vivo will cause a bomb. We were waiting for a lot, and this (cute) guy gave us his parking coupon.

$4 for whole day parking, which means we can park for as along as we like! =)



Had Pizza Hut.



Caught Hachiko: A Dog's Story after lunch. And I found myself crying after Richard Gere passed away. But I don't know why. =( The doggies soooo cute.... still, I prefer cats.





Loots from Daiso. Mittens will come in handy when I'm baking Kueh Lapis next week. Little pouch so that I can throw all my rubbish little things in there, and stop loosing my stuff when I change bags. And bedroom slippers to replace my old (dirty) one.



Dinner at Mac. Went back to his house. And by the time I reached home, it was 1+am. And I've been doing work till now.